The Massachusetts State Lottery Presents
The Sound of Winning Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
THE SOUND OF WINNING CONTEST (THE “CONTEST” or “PROMOTION”) IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS WHO ARE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY (THE “ENTRY”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
DESCRIPTION: The Sound of Winning Contest is a skill contest in which the participants are asked to create an original short song or jingle (both music and lyrics; maximum of thirty (30) seconds) in a video format about the Massachusetts State Lottery that embodies the dual state of winning that the lottery creates for both players as well as cities and towns. The original short song or jingle can be performed by one (1) person or a group of up to five (5) people. The first person to submit the video, as solely determined by the Massachusetts State Lottery Commission (the “Sponsor” or “MSLC”) based upon the date and time the entry was successfully received, will be deemed the entrant (the “Entrant”). Additional submissions of the same video will be disqualified and not eligible for contest judging. See how to enter (Rule #3) for additional requirements and restrictions. Upon submission and review, all eligible Entries will be subject to judging to determine the one (1) Grand Prize winner and the two (2) Runner Up Prize winners.
1) CONTEST DATES: The Contest shall commence on January 28, 2020 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on September 1, 2020 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the "Contest Period" or “Promotion Period”). The Contest Period includes the certain submission requirements, on the dates noted below, which may be amended1.
|EVENTS||Events START at 12:00:00 AM ET||Events END at 11:59:59 PM ET|
|ENTRY SUBMISSION PERIOD||1/28/20||3/6/20|
|MODERATION AND FIRST ROUND JUDGING||3/9/20||3/13/20|
|SECOND ROUND JUDGING||3/16/20||3/20/20|
|POTENTIAL FINALIST NOTIFICATION & CLEARANCE||8/17/20||8/21/20|
|PUBLIC VOTING PERIOD||8/24/20||8/28/20|
2) ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to all legal residents of the Commonwealth of MA who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of Entry. Employees of the Sponsor, its respective successors, affiliates, officers, directors, subsidiaries, representatives, agents, and other vendor agencies, prize suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies including Connelly Partners, and Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”), (collectively, “Released Parties”), and their immediate family members (spouse, and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households, whether related or not, of the above, are not eligible. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3) HOW TO ENTER: To participate in the Promotion, go to www.thesoundofwinning.com (the “Contest Website”) and follow the instructions provided on the online Entry form including:
(2) Uploading an original video and lyrics. Video must be uploaded in MP4 or MOV format and be a maximum of thirty (30) seconds in duration. Audio files will not be accepted.
(3) Agreeing that you are 18 years of age or older.
(4) Reading and accepting the Official Rules.
(5) Clicking the “Submit” or similar button.
After completing these steps, Entrant will be formally entered into the Contest. After an Entry has been submitted, it will be reviewed by the Sponsor or the Sponsor’s designee, to ensure all eligibility and Entry requirements have been met.
Please note that the Sponsor is a Commission of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and responses and records received by the Sponsor are subject to the Public Records Law, Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 66, § 10, and Chapter to 4, § 7, cl. 26.
Entry cannot be altered by Entrant after it has been submitted. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple entries by using multiple or false contact information or otherwise, may be disqualified. Only one (1) Entry per person is permitted. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned to Entrant. Any Entry submitted in any language other than English will be disqualified. Entries not submitted in accordance with the instructions provided on the Contest Website and in these Official Rules will be void and will not be considered in the Contest. By submitting an Entry, Entrants consent to having Entry information shared with the Sponsor and the Administrator (collectively referred to as "Promotion Entities” or “Contest Entities”).
Should Entrants experience any technical difficulties with any aspect of submitting their Entry, they may send an e-mail to email@example.com. Contest Entities will endeavor to respond to all requests promptly. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on March 6, 2020. Entrant’s submission must comply in all respects with these Official Rules. Submission must be created solely by the Entrant. Please review the criteria on which Entries will be judged prior to creating your Entry. The judging criteria may be found in Sections 4 and 5 below.
By submitting a Jingle (music and lyrics), Entrant retains the copyright to his or her Jingle and irrevocably assigns, conveys and otherwise transfers to Sponsor, its successors, and assigns any and all right, title, and interest in perpetuity throughout the world in and to the Entrant’s Jingle, including, without limitation, the exclusive right to edit, change, revise, reproduce, display, perform, publish, distribute, license, sublicense, and sell the Jingle in whole or in part, and to prepare, use, and exploit derivative works or improvements thereof, in all forms and media now or hereafter known, including material in digital and electronic media, computer, audio and audiovisual versions, and translations and adaptations, all in any language throughout the world and in Sponsor’s sole discretion in perpetuity. Entrant grants the Sponsor and its agents the right to associate the Jingle with Entrant’s name, image, likeness, hometown, and biographical information, without limitation and without compensation. Entrant shall not receive any compensation or credit for Sponsor’s use of entries, other than that disclosed in these Official Rules.
Unless prohibited by law, you waive any rights of privacy, rights of publicity, intellectual property rights, and other rights that may preclude Sponsor from using or disclosing all or any part of your Entry in any manner and for any purpose. By submitting an Entry, you further release Sponsor from any future claims arising out of any use or disclosure of your Entry consistent with these Official Rules. All eligible Entries will be screened and may be published on the Internet or in other media at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Without limitation to the foregoing, Sponsor may post any and all submissions on the Contest Website or its social media properties during and following the Contest Period. The use or publication of an Entrant’s name or information in connection with the Contest does not signify that the Entrant is a Contest Winner or not. By submitting an Entry, you acknowledge and agree that you will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for your Entry or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Official Rules, whether you are chosen as a Contest Winner or not. You further agree that Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules or to use any of submissions in any way.
Further Requirements and Restrictions Regarding Submissions and Publicity:
In addition to the requirements previously noted in these Official Rules, the following requirements apply to all Entries:
Submissions (Jingle video consisting of music and lyrics) must be in English, the Entrant’s own, original work, and the sole property of Entrant who owns all rights to said submission. No submission may have been previously published in print, broadcast or other media, or displayed publicly outside of this Contest, or submitted in any other contest or promotion of any kind. Modifying, enhancing or altering another person’s or entity’s creation does not qualify as an Entrant’s original work.
The content restrictions that follow apply to all Entries. Submissions may NOT include content that:
(b) includes minor children of others;
(c) violates any third-party property or other rights including, but not limited to: copyrights, trademark, right of publicity or privacy, or any other proprietary rights;
(d) involves libelous, defamatory, disparaging, tortuous or slanderous materials;
(e) involves explicit or offensive language or content;
(f) involves violence or abuse;
(g) portrays imitations of people or characters from movie/TV shows/video games/comic books/sports figures, etc.;
(h) portrays discrimination;
(i) promotes illegal activities of any kind;
(j) involves tobacco, alcohol or drugs;
(k) involves weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, guns, bombs, or knives as a weapon;
(l) promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or any basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation;
(m) denigrates, disparages or reflects negatively on the Sponsor, its products, or employees, or on any other person, company, product, or service;
(n) is unlawful or contrary to the laws or regulations in Massachusetts or the State in which the submission was created; and/or is confidential; and
(o) promotes/endorses a political agenda regardless of the political affiliation.
If a submission includes any of the prohibited content listed above, the Entry will be disqualified, along with the Entrant who submitted it. The above list is not intended to be exhaustive; Sponsor may disqualify an Entry if it includes any content which, in Sponsor’s opinion, is otherwise unsuitable in connection with this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to reject or disqualify any Entry at any time, in its sole discretion, without incurring any liability.
WARRANTY: By entering the Contest, each Entrant represents and warrants that (i) he/she has obtained all of the necessary rights, licenses, and permissions from any person who may have helped or participated in the creation of the Entry; (ii) that the Entrant has the right to agree to these Official Rules and to grant the rights referred to in these Official Rules (free from any encumbrances and/or third-party rights); (iii) that the Entry conforms to these Official Rules and is not subject to any third party agreement(s); and (iv) that no third party consents and/or licenses are required in connection herewith, and that the Sponsor or its agencies will not be required to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity, including without limitation, any copyright collecting societies or holders of copyrights, neighboring rights, or moral rights, or to persons representing such, as a result of its use or exploitation of Entry materials or rights therein.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, EACH ENTRANT FURTHER WARRANTS AND REPRESENTS THAT HIS/HER ENTRY COMPLIES WITH ALL CONDITIONS STATED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AND AGREES THAT THE CONTEST ENTITIES WILL BEAR NO LEGAL LIABILITY TO THIRD PARTIES REGARDING THE USE OF THE ENTRY BY THE CONTEST ENTITIES, AND THAT THE CONTEST ENTITIES SHALL BE INDEMNIFIED AND HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANT IN THE EVENT IT IS SUBSEQUENTLY DISCOVERED THAT THE ENTRANT HAS NOT FULLY COMPLIED WITH ANY OF THE OFFICIAL RULES.
4) FIRST ROUND JUDGING: Once the Entry Submission Period has closed, all Entries received will be reviewed by these Contest Administrator or by a representative of the Sponsor to ensure compliance with the Official Rules. Contest Administrator or Sponsor’s representative may reject, refuse, remove, delete and/or disqualify any Entry that is deemed inappropriate, ineligible or otherwise non-compliant with these Official Rules. All decisions of the Contest Administrator or Sponsor’s representative in this regard are final and binding. Each eligible Entry then will be reviewed by a panel of qualified judges comprised of representatives of the Contest Administrator or the Sponsor. The panel of judges will review the Entries based on the following criteria (in response to: creating an original jingle about the Massachusetts State Lottery that talks about the dual state of winning that the lottery creates for both players as well as cities and towns):
- Musicality: speaks to the nature of the actual jingle. Does it sound good? Is it catchy? (50% of total score)
- Originality: speaks to the actual composition of the piece (25% of total score)
- Duality: speaks to the actual message of the song. Does it play up the dual nature of winning that the lottery creates? That it benefits players and towns, that it creates a sense of winning in a state that is famous for winning? (25% of total score)
EACH ENTRANT HAS THE POTENTIAL TO EARN A TOTAL SCORE OF 100. IN THE EVENT OF A TIE, THE TIED ENTRIES WILL BE RE-JUDGED BY A DIFFERENT PANEL OF QUALIFIED JUDGES AS DETERMINED BY THE CONTEST ADMINISTRATOR OR SPONSOR USING THE ABOVE CRITERIA.
The top fifteen (15) entries with the highest score will move forward to the second round of judging.
5) SECOND ROUND OF JUDGING AND POTENTIAL FINALIST NOTIFICATION: The top fifteen (15) entries will be judged by the Sponsor, who will determine the top five (5) potential Finalists based on the following criteria:
- Appropriateness to contest theme (60% of total score)
- Inspiration to others (20% of total score)
- Creativity/Originality (20% of total score)
EACH ENTRANT HAS THE POTENTIAL TO EARN A TOTAL SCORE OF 100. IN THE EVENT OF A TIE, THE TIED ENTRIES WILL BE RE-JUDGED BY A DIFFERENT PANEL OF QUALIFIED JUDGES AS DETERMINED BY THE SPONSOR USING THE ABOVE CRITERIA.
The potential Finalists will be notified by mail and/or e-mail and/or telephone on or about August 17, 2020 and will be required to complete, sign, and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, a publicity release. The completed document must be returned to the Administrator by the date stated in the potential Finalist notification. If a potential Finalist cannot be contacted; is ineligible; if the notification is returned as undeliverable; or if the potential Finalist otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will be disqualified and the Entry with the next highest vote count will be chosen by the Sponsor from among the remaining eligible Entrants, applying the same criteria as described in these Official Rules. Potential winner will also be required to complete IRS Form W-9 to include his/her social security number that will be used only for the sole purpose of reporting the prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service as a condition of prize award.
6) PUBLIC VOTING: Up to five (5) Finalists’ Entries (as determined by Sponsor) will be posted at www.thesoundofwinning.com, for public vote. Anyone visiting www.thesoundofwinning.com during the Public Voting Period is eligible to vote. In order to vote online, voters will be required to provide the e-mail address from which they are voting prior to placing one vote. Online voting is limited to one vote per person or e-mail address per day during the Public Voting Period of the Contest.
Suggested voting criteria:
- Appropriateness to contest theme
- Inspiration to others
Each Finalist’s Entry’s percentage of the total votes will carry a 10% weight and the judging scores from the Round II Judging will carry a 90% weight in the determination of the winners. The Finalist with the highest combined score will be deemed the potential Grand Prize winner.
IN THE EVENT OF A TIE, THE TIED ENTRIES WILL BE RE-JUDGED BY A DIFFERENT PANEL OF QUALIFIED JUDGES AS DETERMINED BY THE SPONSOR USING THE BELOW CRITERIA.
- Appropriateness to contest theme (40% of total score)
- Score (40% of total score)
- Inspiration to others (10% of total score)
- Creativity/Originality (10% of total score)
Winner Announcement: Upon final verification, the Promotion Website will be updated to showcase the Grand Prize winner and the Runner Up Prize winners.
7) PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize: a $5,000 prize check shall be awarded for the best jingle that is selected by the Lottery in its sole discretion; second and third place selected jingles shall be awarded a $1,000 prize, respectively, and the fourth and fifth place selected jingles shall be awarded a $500 prize, respectively. Total value of all prizes to be offered: $8,000. Limit of one prize per person or per group.
Prize will only be awarded upon winner verification and final approval of MSLC and/or its designees. No prize substitution, transfer or assignment of prize permitted, except by MSLC in writing in its sole discretion. Only one (1) Grand Prize and Four (4) Runner Up Prizes will be awarded in the Contest, provided that a sufficient number of qualified entries have been received.
8) WAIVER, RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants waive and release Sponsor, its employees, contractors, officers and directors of Sponsor and respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies from any and all claims that Entrants may now or hereafter have in any jurisdiction based on “moral rights” or “droit moral,” fine art protections, rights of attribution or unfair competition with respect to Sponsor’s exploitation of Entries without further notification or compensation to Entrants of any kind, and agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against Sponsor its employees, contractors, officers and directors of Sponsor and respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, or any other person in connection with this Contest, on the grounds that any use of any Entry, or any derivative works, infringe, or violate any of Entrants rights therein.
EACH ENTRANT ACCEPTS THE CONDITIONS, STATED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES (ACCESSIBLE AT WWW.THESOUNDOFWINNING.COM), AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES, WARRANTS THAT HE OR SHE IS ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST, AND AGREES TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS CONTEST ENTITIES AND EACH OF THEIR PARENT COMPANIES, DIVISIONS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, AND PUBLIC RELATIONS AGENCIES, AND THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENCIES OF EACH FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITY, AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND EXPENSES) ASSERTED AGAINST ANY OF THEM, INCURRED, SUSTAINED, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, ACCEPTANCE, MISUSE, OR DONATION OF THE PRIZE OR WHILE PREPARING FOR, PARTICIPATING IN, AND/OR TRAVELLING TO OR FROM ANY CONTEST-RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INJURY, DAMAGE, DEATH, LOSS, OR ACCIDENT TO PERSON OR PROPERTY, OR FROM THE RESPECTIVE ENTRANTS’ BREACH OF ANY AGREEMENT OR WARRANTY ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTEST, INCLUDING THESE OFFICIAL RULES. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE CONTEST ENTITIES AND EACH OF THEIR LICENSEES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Each Entrant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the relationship between the Entrant and the Contest Entities is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other special relationship, and that the Entrant’s decision to provide any submission to Sponsor for purposes of the Contest does not place the Contest Entities in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to elements of the Entry, other than as set forth in these Official Rules. Each Entrant understands and acknowledges that the Contest Entities have wide access to music and lyrics, and that new songs are constantly being submitted to it or being developed by their own employees. Each Entrant also acknowledges that many submissions may be competitive with, similar to, or identical to their submission. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that such Entrant will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of Contest Entities' use of any such similar or identical material that has or may come to Contest Entities, or any of them, from other sources. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Contest Entities do not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of the Entrant’s copyright in and to the Entry. Finally, each Entrant acknowledges that, with respect to any claim by Entrant relating to or arising out of any Contest Entities' actual or alleged exploitation or use of any submission or other material submitted in connection with the Contest, the damage, if any, thereby caused to the applicable Entrant will not be irreparable or otherwise sufficient to entitle such Entrant to seek injunctive or other equitable relief or in any way enjoin the production, distribution, exhibition, or other exploitation of any program, website, advertising, materials or other thing based on or allegedly based on the submission, and Entrant’s rights and remedies in any such event shall be strictly limited to the right to recover damages, if any, in an action at law. Each Entrant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor’s trademark is the exclusive property of Sponsor. Each Entrant further acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor’s marks are valid and enforceable, and that Entrant shall do nothing to challenge the validity or enforceability of Sponsor’s marks in any forum. Entrants agree that the use of Sponsor’s marks, slogans and characters is permitted only for the purpose of making an Entry Submission for Entry in this Contest, and that any use of Sponsor’s marks, slogans, and characters (whether in the Entry Submission or otherwise) beyond this scope infringes the rights of Sponsor and will result in irreparable harm to Sponsor.
9) TECHNICAL ISSUES/EARLY TERMINATION: Contest Entities are not responsible for: (a) electronic transmissions or entries of any kind that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected; (b) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (c) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to Entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest; (d) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules; (e) incorrect or inaccurate Entry-related information whether caused by Entrant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (f) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of this offer, administration or execution of the Contest, or in the announcement of the Prize winners; or (g) cheating or fraud by any Entrant. If for any reason this Contest cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, or if this Contest is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, or if fire, flood, explosion, war, embargo, government requirement, fraudulent, criminal or grossly negligent acts, security breaches, civil or military authority, terrorism, acts of God, acts or omissions of carriers, or any other cause beyond Sponsors’ control, interfere with the process for the Contest as contemplated by these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Sponsor, may, without prior notice, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, in whole or in part. If this Contest is terminated before the original end date, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine the Prize winners from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received up to the time of such action using the judging procedure set forth herein. In the event of early termination of the Contest, Sponsor will post a notice regarding the termination on the Contest Website. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or who enters more than one time. All decisions of Sponsor are final.
The Contest Entities do not assume any responsibility for any disruption in the Contest caused by circumstance or other unforeseen events outside of the control of the Contest Entities. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Contest materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control.
10) TAX INFORMATION: Any federal, state, local, and other income taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of each Winner.
12) GENERAL INFORMATION: Any attempt by a person to use multiple e-mail accounts to enter more than once will result in disqualification. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of Entry. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning Entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address attached to the respective winning Entry will be declared a Winner. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to a user name/e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, social networking site or other organization responsible for assigning user names/e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the user name/e-mail address in question. Each potential winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with the potentially winning submission. Submissions that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
13) DISPUTES; GOVERNING LAW: This Contest is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and any and all disputes will be resolved in the appropriate courts in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts exclusively, and subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Entrants irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have. To the extent allowed by law, Entrants will not be permitted to obtain awards for, and each Entrant hereby waives, all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
14) WINNERS LIST: Names of the winners will be posted to the Contest Website, www.thesoundofwinning.com, as provided above.
15) SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsored by: Massachusetts State Lottery Commission, 150 Mount Vernon Street, Dorchester, MA 02125-357. Administered by: Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd, Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.